Making Hard Decisions

Here's the truth people. 
I am a big baby about making big decisions.
And some lots of days, 
I am cranky about the daily choices I make. 
And here's why. 

I was not following my heart.
I was trying so hard to do what I thought I HAD to. 
And what's good about that?
It makes you feel like you're shoving a square peg into a round hole. 

via

And I'm always telling my kiddos 
(at work of course)
That you have to find the right shape for it to fit.

So here's the TRUTH.
I stink at anything science.
Yet I've been BEATING MYSELF UP trying to take anatomy.
I mean really putting myself through a hard time.
And feeling rather like a loser because I wasn't smart enough.
And all of this was making me very unhappy. 
I was also spreading this unhappy.
In my words, 
thoughts,
and actions.
NOT OK.

So here's the new plan:
I went to Anatomy today.
And left before it even started. 
I decided not to do it anymore.
(At least for this moment)
Because I deserve to follow my heart.
(And stop wasting my monies)
What am I going to do?
I am a writer.
I've always known it.
And I have a writing dream.
I've even shared it once with you!
Read about it.

This is me happy.
I choose this today.
(Although I'm not quite there still yet)
(Because I'm still pretty nervous)
But I'm working on happy. 

Also part of the goal here is to be the best blogger I can be!
So I need your support,
FEEDBACK
(on what you'd love to see)
and your help sharing the love. 
Tell everyone!
That I'm here for their enjoyment. 
And to share my happy. 

If you want to see who inspires this dream:
Take a gander at these lovelies:


Heather



Danielle


Chelsea


Ashley



Casey



Taylor



Ashley



Gaby

I really love these gals.
I get so excited to turn on my laptop and see what they've been up to!
And I'm sure there are more! 
If you are one let me know.
I want to read more about you.
And you about me.
So let me know what you'd like to hear.
Cause I'm here to write.
xxx,ooo

9 comments:

  1. Ok, you just totally made my night!
    What a touching post! I am so proud of you. I was a straight A student until the day I took Anatomy--I hated it and BARELY passed. I changed my major the next day.

    Looking back...I WISH i would have pursued writing in school!

    You have a way with words, so I think this will be GREAT for you!

    go girl!

    xoxo,
    ashley
    www.littlemissmomma.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you also made my night! im honored to be placed with these ladies on this post, these are some talented gals! you can do it girl!!!! i cant wait to see what happens next!!! and im a new follower :), love ya!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, you totally made my day. Thanks for the shout out! And keep on going with your writing dream! If you hate anatomy, drop it. No point torturing yourself.

    p.s. what's your email address so we can chat about a certain tote bag?

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are so very sweet. thank you so much for your kind words, it really means a lot!

    thanks for making my morning extra lovely already.
    i look forward to following along with you! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, this just made my day happier!! Thank you so much. It's always a treat to hear that someone is reading your blog, and it's making them happy. I'm so flattered, and can't wait to read along your happy blog!

    xo
    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not that this help but I've heard from several friends of mine that anatomy is a tough class so don't be so hard on yourself k!
    Here's a quote I love...
    "I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."
    — Marilyn Monroe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tara you are just so sweet. I loved your comment on my blog last night. It really made me feel so good to have helped you :). I think going after what truly makes you happy is smart. My grandfather has always told our family to be successful you have to do what you know and love. Writing seems to be that for you. I am so excited to follow you on your journey and see where you take yourself. Do you plan on writing a book? I am so excited for you!! As I always say, Let's do this thing! xoxo

    p.s.
    thanks for the shout out, so sweet! We really are so much a like it's crazy. And you are just as talented my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet post. I bet each and every one of them is honored to have made your post.

    ReplyDelete

show me some love.

« »

Categories

[heart] (10) {A Day in the Life} (4) {Thrifted Thursdays} (13) 2013 (2) 4sponsor (3) adoption (1) all things culinary (1) anniversary (1) apps (2) Aspirations (12) awkward and awesome. (2) baking (1) Be Sensational (1) birthdays (10) Blog design (2) blogiversary (1) blowfish (6) Books (2) boyfriend (34) bucket list (1) Button (1) cards (1) care (6) causes (2) change (1) change4change (1) christmas (1) CHWH (1) coaching (1) coffee (3) conference (1) cooking (1) crafty (5) Currently. (9) design.decorate (3) DIY (3) dog (1) drinks (1) etsy (29) eyeglam (2) fall (4) family (2) Fashion (12) Favorite lovelies (23) features (2) first one (1) food (2) fridayis (1) friends (11) gifts (1) giveaways (26) glasses (3) GroopDealz (2) growing (1) guest post (1) hair (1) hair pretties (6) happiness (4) headbands (2) health & fitness (2) holidays (5) home (1) hoop art (3) inspiring (5) Instagram (3) iPhone (4) Italy (2) itsok (1) jewelry (1) lifestyle (1) linky (9) little things (5) living (1) los angeles (1) love (9) maintainence (1) mani-monday (1) meetmark (1) modcloth (2) Molly (1) Momma (2) mommas (3) motivation (1) movies (1) moving (5) music (1) musings (4) Nanny (1) new house (1) ombre (1) our story (2) outdoors (2) pickling (1) pinterest (1) pintrest (5) polyvore (1) reality (2) recipes (17) relaxation (2) sad day (1) sale (4) sales (1) SAVETHEBOOBIES (2) seriously amazing + seriously whaaat (1) shakes (1) shop my closet (2) shopkempt (1) Shopping (7) sick day (2) SNAP (1) southern california (1) special events (3) sponsored (1) Sponsors (11) stories (1) sunshine (3) sweet treats (1) switzerland (1) taking stock (2) tattoo (1) thankful (5) the good stuff (25) the tweet (1) thoughts (4) travel (2) trips (1) tutorial (1) vacation (1) vintage (2) winner (12) WIWW (10) xoxo (44) Yummy (21)
Beautiful Blendings 2011. Please ask before taking any pictures or words. Thanks. Xo. Tara. Powered by Blogger.

BEAUTIFUL BLENDINGS All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger