coffee together

First of all, WELCOME to all the new friends from "Followers Fest". If you haven't checked it out yet, you should certainly do so. It's a great way to meet LOTS of new friends! And if you are new here, feel free to poke around. There's lots to see. I'm so happy to have you. Also, I will work my hardest to get to all your blogs to sneak a peek. Thanks for being here.



If we were to sit and have a cup of coffee together, this is what I'd tell you:
{inspired by this post from Casey Wiegand}

I've been in a very bad mood this week. It's because I am unsettled. I am working on it but I'm much like a turtle in that it takes me awhile to get somewhere. But I always get there. 

I'm hard at work on an actual winter collection for my shop. It's the first time I'm trying to do something that all works together and I really hope it goes well. I LOVE making things but have found that being a shop owner is really difficult. Every time a sale comes through my email I am so THANKFUL. 

I'm not very good at cooking. In fact almost any meal takes me nearly two hours to make. But since I'm not working right now,  and my man works very long days, I want to be there for him like he is for me. So I try.... 

 















I applied for a job yesterday that I'm totally qualified for. They emailed me back within the hour to ask me to interview. I could definitely take this job. But when I moved to CA I promised myself that I'd try to go after what I LOVED instead of just what I knew how to do. But I also believe that I need to make money. Torn about this one. 

I'm absolutely in love with some things that I know I can't have. But maybe for xmas? These beauties have been in my Etsy cart for awhile. They will be mine. I want one of these bags and I don't even care what color. Seriously. There's a print here that would make my heart pitter-patter if a special man secretly bought it and gave it to me for anytime. Pretty much all {just.lovely.things} are to-die for, but this band is simply gorgeous. 



It's been lovely sharing with you this week.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

show me some love.

« »

Categories

[heart] (10) {A Day in the Life} (4) {Thrifted Thursdays} (13) 2013 (2) 4sponsor (3) adoption (1) all things culinary (1) anniversary (1) apps (2) Aspirations (12) awkward and awesome. (2) baking (1) Be Sensational (1) birthdays (10) Blog design (2) blogiversary (1) blowfish (6) Books (2) boyfriend (34) bucket list (1) Button (1) cards (1) care (6) causes (2) change (1) change4change (1) christmas (1) CHWH (1) coaching (1) coffee (3) conference (1) cooking (1) crafty (5) Currently. (9) design.decorate (3) DIY (3) dog (1) drinks (1) etsy (29) eyeglam (2) fall (4) family (2) Fashion (12) Favorite lovelies (23) features (2) first one (1) food (2) fridayis (1) friends (11) gifts (1) giveaways (26) glasses (3) GroopDealz (2) growing (1) guest post (1) hair (1) hair pretties (6) happiness (4) headbands (2) health & fitness (2) holidays (5) home (1) hoop art (3) inspiring (5) Instagram (3) iPhone (4) Italy (2) itsok (1) jewelry (1) lifestyle (1) linky (9) little things (5) living (1) los angeles (1) love (9) maintainence (1) mani-monday (1) meetmark (1) modcloth (2) Molly (1) Momma (2) mommas (3) motivation (1) movies (1) moving (5) music (1) musings (4) Nanny (1) new house (1) ombre (1) our story (2) outdoors (2) pickling (1) pinterest (1) pintrest (5) polyvore (1) reality (2) recipes (17) relaxation (2) sad day (1) sale (4) sales (1) SAVETHEBOOBIES (2) seriously amazing + seriously whaaat (1) shakes (1) shop my closet (2) shopkempt (1) Shopping (7) sick day (2) SNAP (1) southern california (1) special events (3) sponsored (1) Sponsors (11) stories (1) sunshine (3) sweet treats (1) switzerland (1) taking stock (2) tattoo (1) thankful (5) the good stuff (25) the tweet (1) thoughts (4) travel (2) trips (1) tutorial (1) vacation (1) vintage (2) winner (12) WIWW (10) xoxo (44) Yummy (21)
Beautiful Blendings 2011. Please ask before taking any pictures or words. Thanks. Xo. Tara. Powered by Blogger.

BEAUTIFUL BLENDINGS All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger