happy halloween

Thank you again to all the new friends from Followers Fest! I'm so excited that you've decided to come along. And thanks again to the lovely hosts of the fest for putting forth such a great idea! You are all rad.

Tomorrow morning is my job interview. The funny thing I have noticed about doing interviews, is that you're only nervous if you're really excited about the job. I think it has way less to do with how qualified you are because usually if you got the interview.... you're qualified. For me at least, if I really want the job; I'm terrified that I'll mess up the interview. When I know I just need the job {to pay the bills}; I'm WAY less nervous because I'm not as excited. You guess which I am right now. ;)

What IS exciting though is that I have REALLY fun things happening on the blog this week. Cute outfits, new winter shop collection reveal, maybe a recipe or two and a ridiculously AWESOME-SAUCE giveaway. Seriously. November's gonna be a good one. Stay tuned.

OH, and for ONE MORE DAY you can shop with the code: SAVETHEBOOBIES for 25% off ANYTHING in my shop AND you'll be donating $2 from your sale to Breast Cancer awareness. Read about it. 

For now I'll leave you with some fun pictures from the weekend. Happy Halloween y'all.

 Top two boxes: Sneak peeks of new shop items 
Bottom boxes: Fun watching football, creepiest food ever. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

show me some love.

« »

Categories

[heart] (10) {A Day in the Life} (4) {Thrifted Thursdays} (13) 2013 (2) 4sponsor (3) adoption (1) all things culinary (1) anniversary (1) apps (2) Aspirations (12) awkward and awesome. (2) baking (1) Be Sensational (1) birthdays (10) Blog design (2) blogiversary (1) blowfish (6) Books (2) boyfriend (34) bucket list (1) Button (1) cards (1) care (6) causes (2) change (1) change4change (1) christmas (1) CHWH (1) coaching (1) coffee (3) conference (1) cooking (1) crafty (5) Currently. (9) design.decorate (3) DIY (3) dog (1) drinks (1) etsy (29) eyeglam (2) fall (4) family (2) Fashion (12) Favorite lovelies (23) features (2) first one (1) food (2) fridayis (1) friends (11) gifts (1) giveaways (26) glasses (3) GroopDealz (2) growing (1) guest post (1) hair (1) hair pretties (6) happiness (4) headbands (2) health & fitness (2) holidays (5) home (1) hoop art (3) inspiring (5) Instagram (3) iPhone (4) Italy (2) itsok (1) jewelry (1) lifestyle (1) linky (9) little things (5) living (1) los angeles (1) love (9) maintainence (1) mani-monday (1) meetmark (1) modcloth (2) Molly (1) Momma (2) mommas (3) motivation (1) movies (1) moving (5) music (1) musings (4) Nanny (1) new house (1) ombre (1) our story (2) outdoors (2) pickling (1) pinterest (1) pintrest (5) polyvore (1) reality (2) recipes (17) relaxation (2) sad day (1) sale (4) sales (1) SAVETHEBOOBIES (2) seriously amazing + seriously whaaat (1) shakes (1) shop my closet (2) shopkempt (1) Shopping (7) sick day (2) SNAP (1) southern california (1) special events (3) sponsored (1) Sponsors (11) stories (1) sunshine (3) sweet treats (1) switzerland (1) taking stock (2) tattoo (1) thankful (5) the good stuff (25) the tweet (1) thoughts (4) travel (2) trips (1) tutorial (1) vacation (1) vintage (2) winner (12) WIWW (10) xoxo (44) Yummy (21)
Beautiful Blendings 2011. Please ask before taking any pictures or words. Thanks. Xo. Tara. Powered by Blogger.

BEAUTIFUL BLENDINGS All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger