2013 + something a little happy.

If I had one resolution this year; it would be happiness.

It probably seems so simple. But it's the hardest thing for me to achieve. I want to work toward happiness in everything that I do. Therefore I'm back to my blog. Because this is a place of happiness for me. Day one...check.

Another bit of happiness for me..... this girl. I've pretty much been cyber-stalking her since I started blogging 2 years ago (wow, just realized it's blogiversary time again!).... but then a few months back I actually met her "in real life" as we like to call it and found out we're pretty similar and it's pretty rad.


I wanted to write about Julie today because I just think she's beyond talented and inspiring. Oh, and you know.... pretty much as naturally beautiful as it gets.

She quit her full-time JOB last year in order to completely pursue her talent of designing cards. And I seriously have probably bought every single last one. I feel a little like I've almost kept her a secret all to myself but fortunately for her she's not a secret to the world. Her cards are flying out of her house (eh, office) and I'm so so happy for her success.

You may think this sounds a bit like a sponsor post.... but don't get it confused. This is a braggy friend post. This bitch is amazing and after my 20-something'th order the other day I couldn't wait to share her newest line.

Here are some of my favorites

Shop here.

It's really amazing stuff. And you definitely need her cards for every and any occasion in your life. 
Just saying. 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

show me some love.

« »

Categories

[heart] (10) {A Day in the Life} (4) {Thrifted Thursdays} (13) 2013 (2) 4sponsor (3) adoption (1) all things culinary (1) anniversary (1) apps (2) Aspirations (12) awkward and awesome. (2) baking (1) Be Sensational (1) birthdays (10) Blog design (2) blogiversary (1) blowfish (6) Books (2) boyfriend (34) bucket list (1) Button (1) cards (1) care (6) causes (2) change (1) change4change (1) christmas (1) CHWH (1) coaching (1) coffee (3) conference (1) cooking (1) crafty (5) Currently. (9) design.decorate (3) DIY (3) dog (1) drinks (1) etsy (29) eyeglam (2) fall (4) family (2) Fashion (12) Favorite lovelies (23) features (2) first one (1) food (2) fridayis (1) friends (11) gifts (1) giveaways (26) glasses (3) GroopDealz (2) growing (1) guest post (1) hair (1) hair pretties (6) happiness (4) headbands (2) health & fitness (2) holidays (5) home (1) hoop art (3) inspiring (5) Instagram (3) iPhone (4) Italy (2) itsok (1) jewelry (1) lifestyle (1) linky (9) little things (5) living (1) los angeles (1) love (9) maintainence (1) mani-monday (1) meetmark (1) modcloth (2) Molly (1) Momma (2) mommas (3) motivation (1) movies (1) moving (5) music (1) musings (4) Nanny (1) new house (1) ombre (1) our story (2) outdoors (2) pickling (1) pinterest (1) pintrest (5) polyvore (1) reality (2) recipes (17) relaxation (2) sad day (1) sale (4) sales (1) SAVETHEBOOBIES (2) seriously amazing + seriously whaaat (1) shakes (1) shop my closet (2) shopkempt (1) Shopping (7) sick day (2) SNAP (1) southern california (1) special events (3) sponsored (1) Sponsors (11) stories (1) sunshine (3) sweet treats (1) switzerland (1) taking stock (2) tattoo (1) thankful (5) the good stuff (25) the tweet (1) thoughts (4) travel (2) trips (1) tutorial (1) vacation (1) vintage (2) winner (12) WIWW (10) xoxo (44) Yummy (21)
Beautiful Blendings 2011. Please ask before taking any pictures or words. Thanks. Xo. Tara. Powered by Blogger.

BEAUTIFUL BLENDINGS All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger