Insta-life (and one other announcement)



{Left to right} My new job. Check it out here if you live near me. So darn yummy. // The newest hoop creation made for this pretty momma. You can get yours here. // My #julyloveclub package arrived and I'm pretty happy about it. Want the hookup? // I once again did the #noheatcurl and it turned out fabulous. Seriously if you haven't tried it you should probably get on that. Instructions here. // Just soaking in my one day a week with this guy. We used to see each other daily but alas my nanny life had to end at some point. // Oh, my man just surprises me during my Saturday morning class with yummy things like crepes. What? // Just the MOST DELICIOUS ice cream ever. Flavors such as Lemon Basil Sorbet and Honey Lavender. Holy yum. Go there. // Uhm, just utterly obsessed with these four Little Liars. May have watched the first two seasons in like a week and now having withdrawals. You know you need to watch on Netflix. // Rocking my JustLovelyThings from my #loveclub box. Oh and some bokeh thanks to PicFx. Love love love that app and my sweet friend Heather for the hair bling!

Are you following me on Instagram? You should. Find me: @beautifulblendings


Also I must note that I waited a very long time for the winner of this giveaway to contact me and haven't heard a peep. That makes me sad. Cause I've totally been there and missed out on winning before too. But the point of a giveaway is that you are an avid reader and therefore winning a goodie for being a friend. But if you missed my numerous shoutouts here and on Facebook and the Twitter... then alas I must give the reward to another.

So.... I will be picking another winner for the SHOES. Whaaat? You thought your chances were up but no! Hopefully this winner will contact me and I won't have to choose AGAIN. Cause it really does hurt my heart.

And the winner is..... THIS CHICA! Please, for the love of all things shoe.... EMAIL me. I want to give you those beautiful Rulla's.

Xo my lovely readers.

1 comments:

  1. Heyyyoooooooooooooooo! I too am addicted to PLL but they won't show the first 4 episodes of this season for me to get caught up on! argh!

    but i reckon some new shoes will make it all better!

    ReplyDelete

show me some love.

« »

Categories

[heart] (10) {A Day in the Life} (4) {Thrifted Thursdays} (13) 2013 (2) 4sponsor (3) adoption (1) all things culinary (1) anniversary (1) apps (2) Aspirations (12) awkward and awesome. (2) baking (1) Be Sensational (1) birthdays (10) Blog design (2) blogiversary (1) blowfish (6) Books (2) boyfriend (34) bucket list (1) Button (1) cards (1) care (6) causes (2) change (1) change4change (1) christmas (1) CHWH (1) coaching (1) coffee (3) conference (1) cooking (1) crafty (5) Currently. (9) design.decorate (3) DIY (3) dog (1) drinks (1) etsy (29) eyeglam (2) fall (4) family (2) Fashion (12) Favorite lovelies (23) features (2) first one (1) food (2) fridayis (1) friends (11) gifts (1) giveaways (26) glasses (3) GroopDealz (2) growing (1) guest post (1) hair (1) hair pretties (6) happiness (4) headbands (2) health & fitness (2) holidays (5) home (1) hoop art (3) inspiring (5) Instagram (3) iPhone (4) Italy (2) itsok (1) jewelry (1) lifestyle (1) linky (9) little things (5) living (1) los angeles (1) love (9) maintainence (1) mani-monday (1) meetmark (1) modcloth (2) Molly (1) Momma (2) mommas (3) motivation (1) movies (1) moving (5) music (1) musings (4) Nanny (1) new house (1) ombre (1) our story (2) outdoors (2) pickling (1) pinterest (1) pintrest (5) polyvore (1) reality (2) recipes (17) relaxation (2) sad day (1) sale (4) sales (1) SAVETHEBOOBIES (2) seriously amazing + seriously whaaat (1) shakes (1) shop my closet (2) shopkempt (1) Shopping (7) sick day (2) SNAP (1) southern california (1) special events (3) sponsored (1) Sponsors (11) stories (1) sunshine (3) sweet treats (1) switzerland (1) taking stock (2) tattoo (1) thankful (5) the good stuff (25) the tweet (1) thoughts (4) travel (2) trips (1) tutorial (1) vacation (1) vintage (2) winner (12) WIWW (10) xoxo (44) Yummy (21)
Beautiful Blendings 2011. Please ask before taking any pictures or words. Thanks. Xo. Tara. Powered by Blogger.

BEAUTIFUL BLENDINGS All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger