This is what my mom calls "Dump Cake".
Because you literally dump cake mix into the pan.
-any boxed white cake mix
-can of fruit (choose your favorite, I like peaches) with the juice
1. Preheat the oven according to the directions on the cake mix.
2. Grease a 13x9 glass pan.
3. Open canned fruit and dump into the pan. (I also added chopped strawberries, but it's totally up to you what fruit you use.)
4. Open dry cake mix and dump into the pan on top of the fruit.
5. Drop about 8-10 teaspoons of butter over the cake mix throughout the pan.
6. Bake according to the timing on the box or until lightly golden brown and bubbly.
**I didn't remember to take pictures at all (dang) but I will make it again soon and revamp this post. Until then if you have any questions ... please ask! I promise you really can't mess it up! Just add whatever sounds yummy.