Why I am having trouble doing what I love.

It makes me sad not to be blogging.
I have so many ideas in my head of pretty thoughts and DIYs that I want to share with you.
But alas, life has been really keeping me from that.



But I want to explain.
So you know that I'm not just a bad blogger.
Or lazy, or tired of it.
Cause I'm most certainly none of those.
But this is why…





 MY DAILY ROUTINE {give or take a few details of course} ::


6am-Wake to an annoyingly loud alarm that fella must get up for. Thankfully I get to stay cozied up in bed for a bit longer and he will reset said alarm for me.

6:45-Goodbye kiss. <3

7:30-Alarm again. Must get up. Shower, coffee {waiting for me, thanks babe} and out the door in a flustered hurry {always}; by 8:30.

8:30-9ish- LA traffic!! Ugh. Enough said.

9ish-2 or 3pm- Nanny the sweetest boy {6mos} and try to work, email, sometimes blog from my iPhone while he sleeps.

3-4:30-  Head home. Eat something. Clean up house, try to fill orders, answer emails or blog if time. Get ready for job #2.

4:30pm-Drive to Job #2 and yell at terrible drivers about being better humans. {truth}

5pm-9:30 or midnight/1am- Serve people beer, wine, food and whatever else ridiculousness they may need. {Please tip your server!! Please.}

And after everything I'm back home. Trying to force food into my mouth. Trying to stay awake for a quick show on TV with my equally exhausted fella, and trying to pry contacts from my tired eyes only to plop them back in first thing in the morning.





And the weekends? Those are days in which laundry, cleaning, events {there are ALWAYS many of those with a brewer for a man} and all other chores get tended to.

I wanted to share this because… well because my true heart loves to write. My true heart is still working toward a full time professional career in writing.
And my true heart loves this blog, this community and reading your writing, your comments, and stories from YOU.





But I wanted you to know why I'm not the kind of blogger who can spit out 3-4 posts a week with beautiful photos {I also don't own a camera beyond my iPhone}.

I wanted you to understand that when I do have even an hour to myself, I'm either sitting at my laptop with 100+ tabs open {yes I open EVERY post separately because I love the full experience} or I'm agonizing over what to write for you.





OR, rarely I am creating something for my shop, a friend, or family member.

I don't ever have time for books anymore, I know nothing about the Hunger Games craze or even why I need to care; but it's ok because I have my blogs.

So please understand. I'd love to be following my heart. But circumstances are against me a lot. But I hope you'll stick with me. Cause in a few months… my schedule's a-changing. And I cannot wait.






Thanks for being my bloggy friends.
Xo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

show me some love.

« »

Categories

[heart] (10) {A Day in the Life} (4) {Thrifted Thursdays} (13) 2013 (2) 4sponsor (3) adoption (1) all things culinary (1) anniversary (1) apps (2) Aspirations (12) awkward and awesome. (2) baking (1) Be Sensational (1) birthdays (10) Blog design (2) blogiversary (1) blowfish (6) Books (2) boyfriend (34) bucket list (1) Button (1) cards (1) care (6) causes (2) change (1) change4change (1) christmas (1) CHWH (1) coaching (1) coffee (3) conference (1) cooking (1) crafty (5) Currently. (9) design.decorate (3) DIY (3) dog (1) drinks (1) etsy (29) eyeglam (2) fall (4) family (2) Fashion (12) Favorite lovelies (23) features (2) first one (1) food (2) fridayis (1) friends (11) gifts (1) giveaways (26) glasses (3) GroopDealz (2) growing (1) guest post (1) hair (1) hair pretties (6) happiness (4) headbands (2) health & fitness (2) holidays (5) home (1) hoop art (3) inspiring (5) Instagram (3) iPhone (4) Italy (2) itsok (1) jewelry (1) lifestyle (1) linky (9) little things (5) living (1) los angeles (1) love (9) maintainence (1) mani-monday (1) meetmark (1) modcloth (2) Molly (1) Momma (2) mommas (3) motivation (1) movies (1) moving (5) music (1) musings (4) Nanny (1) new house (1) ombre (1) our story (2) outdoors (2) pickling (1) pinterest (1) pintrest (5) polyvore (1) reality (2) recipes (17) relaxation (2) sad day (1) sale (4) sales (1) SAVETHEBOOBIES (2) seriously amazing + seriously whaaat (1) shakes (1) shop my closet (2) shopkempt (1) Shopping (7) sick day (2) SNAP (1) southern california (1) special events (3) sponsored (1) Sponsors (11) stories (1) sunshine (3) sweet treats (1) switzerland (1) taking stock (2) tattoo (1) thankful (5) the good stuff (25) the tweet (1) thoughts (4) travel (2) trips (1) tutorial (1) vacation (1) vintage (2) winner (12) WIWW (10) xoxo (44) Yummy (21)
Beautiful Blendings 2011. Please ask before taking any pictures or words. Thanks. Xo. Tara. Powered by Blogger.

BEAUTIFUL BLENDINGS All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger