just another manic {cyber} Monday.

Yesterday I had grand plans. Fella and I were going to spend the day taking photos of ALL my new product in a really pretty place (instead of just me alone in my house trying desperately to show you my lovelies). But then SATURDAY night I decided it was smart to update my iPhone to the new iOS5 and it instead basically died and wouldn't come back to me. I spent like 5 hours on my computer searching for a cure and ended the night exhausted and in total meltdown crying mode. Fella consoled me and said we'd get it fixed tomorrow. I literally couldn't even fathom tomorrow by this point.

The most evil symbol ever. Trust me.


So back to Sunday.... We did indeed go to the Apple Store. Waiting forever for an appt with one of their "geniuses" and he literally took my iPhone (that I had fought with for HOURS) and returned it in 5 MINUTES completely fixed and updated. The battery was even fully charged. Pretty sure he's magical. Thanks again Apple dude.

Then we decided we needed to eat and have a quick brew at our new friend's amazing brewery {Eagle Rock Brewery} which we LOVE. They have a food truck {Flat Iron Truck} that makes NO JOKE the BEST food ever. They have this Challah French Toast that is like heaven in your mouth. And then wash it down with one of Eagle Rock's brews and it's a fantastic relief to a stressful 24 hours. Or just a Sunday afternoon.

Photos via and via

So then we headed home so that I could gather what I needed for the shoot and curl my hair (must look cute when you are the only model you have to use....volunteers greatly accepted!) and headed out to finally take photos!

But then..... we couldn't find the park we were searching for, the sun was setting like it was trying to make me upset and once we found the park there was no parking. We literally just drove around for awhile and then ended up right back at home. I was SO disappointed. I really want to list product for y'all and I've been working SO HARD at getting it done in time for an article that was being posted about my shop on Dec. 5th on ivillage.com.

Well then I got word this morning that the article went out today instead. Of course. 
And I'm still so excited that so many people will be visiting my shop but obviously I'm just beside myself that there's no new product! I suppose these are the woes of being a handmade biz owner. Here's the article:


So anyways....it's really exciting but so frustrating all at the same time. I'm just happy for the exposure {thank you Cory} and here's hoping for some sales!

Also.... it IS Cyber Monday and so all day you can SHOP {pretty please} and save big! Just use the code: BIGSURPRISE at checkout and I KNOW you'll be happy! I WILL get that new product listed soon too.... just ordered myself a tripod in fact. Ha.

Thanks for being such great bloggy friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

show me some love.

« »

Categories

[heart] (10) {A Day in the Life} (4) {Thrifted Thursdays} (13) 2013 (2) 4sponsor (3) adoption (1) all things culinary (1) anniversary (1) apps (2) Aspirations (12) awkward and awesome. (2) baking (1) Be Sensational (1) birthdays (10) Blog design (2) blogiversary (1) blowfish (6) Books (2) boyfriend (34) bucket list (1) Button (1) cards (1) care (6) causes (2) change (1) change4change (1) christmas (1) CHWH (1) coaching (1) coffee (3) conference (1) cooking (1) crafty (5) Currently. (9) design.decorate (3) DIY (3) dog (1) drinks (1) etsy (29) eyeglam (2) fall (4) family (2) Fashion (12) Favorite lovelies (23) features (2) first one (1) food (2) fridayis (1) friends (11) gifts (1) giveaways (26) glasses (3) GroopDealz (2) growing (1) guest post (1) hair (1) hair pretties (6) happiness (4) headbands (2) health & fitness (2) holidays (5) home (1) hoop art (3) inspiring (5) Instagram (3) iPhone (4) Italy (2) itsok (1) jewelry (1) lifestyle (1) linky (9) little things (5) living (1) los angeles (1) love (9) maintainence (1) mani-monday (1) meetmark (1) modcloth (2) Molly (1) Momma (2) mommas (3) motivation (1) movies (1) moving (5) music (1) musings (4) Nanny (1) new house (1) ombre (1) our story (2) outdoors (2) pickling (1) pinterest (1) pintrest (5) polyvore (1) reality (2) recipes (17) relaxation (2) sad day (1) sale (4) sales (1) SAVETHEBOOBIES (2) seriously amazing + seriously whaaat (1) shakes (1) shop my closet (2) shopkempt (1) Shopping (7) sick day (2) SNAP (1) southern california (1) special events (3) sponsored (1) Sponsors (11) stories (1) sunshine (3) sweet treats (1) switzerland (1) taking stock (2) tattoo (1) thankful (5) the good stuff (25) the tweet (1) thoughts (4) travel (2) trips (1) tutorial (1) vacation (1) vintage (2) winner (12) WIWW (10) xoxo (44) Yummy (21)
Beautiful Blendings 2011. Please ask before taking any pictures or words. Thanks. Xo. Tara. Powered by Blogger.

BEAUTIFUL BLENDINGS All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger