Loneliness

I have to be honest. And share my heart.
Most days, I prefer to be mostly alone.
I'm more of an introverted person and I need that "me" time to de-stress and re-ground myself.

But ever since moving to CA, I have experienced a whole new kind of "alone time". My new alone time is all the time. Most days, I don't see or talk to another living soul until around 7 (or later) when my fella gets home. It's not something I expected to be so upset about. But I hate it. 


                                                                                                                                                                                 Source: thecharliebrown.tumblr.com via Cari on Pinterest


I feel like I'm trapped and like I should be using this time for really AMAZING things that I was unable to do when I was super busy. But something about loneliness is that it makes it hard to be motivated. Every day I think of all kinds of extraordinary things that I'd like to do for my shop, for my writing career, for myself, etc.

But then this dark cloud comes over me as soon as my fella leaves for the day and I'm left all alone. I never thought moving to CA and knowing no one would be a big deal.






I know it's only for a short time and I'll meet people but right now.... it's unbearable. I find myself crying at nothing and by the time my man does get home from a long day at work; I am frustrated and upset if ALL of his attention isn't on me. It's not his job to create my happiness or be my ONLY friend.















I know that this will not last forever.
I know that I have SO very many amazing blog friends.
So thank YOU for being out there.
Your sweet comments.
                                                                                                                                                                        Source: photographyblogger.net via Estelle on Pinterest

And hopefully one day we'll be able to meet for coffee,
talk about life,
and be together. 
« »

Categories

[heart] (10) {A Day in the Life} (4) {Thrifted Thursdays} (13) 2013 (2) 4sponsor (3) adoption (1) all things culinary (1) anniversary (1) apps (2) Aspirations (12) awkward and awesome. (2) baking (1) Be Sensational (1) birthdays (10) Blog design (2) blogiversary (1) blowfish (6) Books (2) boyfriend (34) bucket list (1) Button (1) cards (1) care (6) causes (2) change (1) change4change (1) christmas (1) CHWH (1) coaching (1) coffee (3) conference (1) cooking (1) crafty (5) Currently. (9) design.decorate (3) DIY (3) dog (1) drinks (1) etsy (29) eyeglam (2) fall (4) family (2) Fashion (12) Favorite lovelies (23) features (2) first one (1) food (2) fridayis (1) friends (11) gifts (1) giveaways (26) glasses (3) GroopDealz (2) growing (1) guest post (1) hair (1) hair pretties (6) happiness (4) headbands (2) health & fitness (2) holidays (5) home (1) hoop art (3) inspiring (5) Instagram (3) iPhone (4) Italy (2) itsok (1) jewelry (1) lifestyle (1) linky (9) little things (5) living (1) los angeles (1) love (9) maintainence (1) mani-monday (1) meetmark (1) modcloth (2) Molly (1) Momma (2) mommas (3) motivation (1) movies (1) moving (5) music (1) musings (4) Nanny (1) new house (1) ombre (1) our story (2) outdoors (2) pickling (1) pinterest (1) pintrest (5) polyvore (1) reality (2) recipes (17) relaxation (2) sad day (1) sale (4) sales (1) SAVETHEBOOBIES (2) seriously amazing + seriously whaaat (1) shakes (1) shop my closet (2) shopkempt (1) Shopping (7) sick day (2) SNAP (1) southern california (1) special events (3) sponsored (1) Sponsors (11) stories (1) sunshine (3) sweet treats (1) switzerland (1) taking stock (2) tattoo (1) thankful (5) the good stuff (25) the tweet (1) thoughts (4) travel (2) trips (1) tutorial (1) vacation (1) vintage (2) winner (12) WIWW (10) xoxo (44) Yummy (21)
Beautiful Blendings 2011. Please ask before taking any pictures or words. Thanks. Xo. Tara. Powered by Blogger.

BEAUTIFUL BLENDINGS All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger