what a weekend

So on Saturday my fella left. I gave him WAY more kisses than I'm sure he could handle and even though I'm leaving myself in just 11 short days... it feels like MANY more. I spent the majority of this weekend doing one thing... making a mess. But it was for a good cause. You have to make a mess before you can organize and pack right?



I'm pretty proud of myself too ya'll. I am selling 3/4 of my closet at a yard sale next weekend and here on my blog. Whaaat? And of the SEVEN boxes I packed this weekend... there's only ONE that I'm actually taking with. Whew.



That's what you gotta do when you move many miles away and you only have the space in your car with which to pack. Today I spent the day working (only 6 more days with my littles) and tomorrow I will be going to the bank to see if I can get pre-approved for a new car loan. My poor car is worn out and honestly I need something more spacious for the move anyway. I'm hoping to be able to get into something tomorrow (or soon) and if so; my mind will be much more at ease.

This Saturday I am having my HUGE yard sale and I'm crossing all my fingers and toes that I will be able to make a little moola for the move and get rid of all sorts of things that I really don't feel like hauling over to Goodwill.

It's going to be a busy 11 days. But that's good. Cause I really miss this face.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

show me some love.

« »

Categories

[heart] (10) {A Day in the Life} (4) {Thrifted Thursdays} (13) 2013 (2) 4sponsor (3) adoption (1) all things culinary (1) anniversary (1) apps (2) Aspirations (12) awkward and awesome. (2) baking (1) Be Sensational (1) birthdays (10) Blog design (2) blogiversary (1) blowfish (6) Books (2) boyfriend (34) bucket list (1) Button (1) cards (1) care (6) causes (2) change (1) change4change (1) christmas (1) CHWH (1) coaching (1) coffee (3) conference (1) cooking (1) crafty (5) Currently. (9) design.decorate (3) DIY (3) dog (1) drinks (1) etsy (29) eyeglam (2) fall (4) family (2) Fashion (12) Favorite lovelies (23) features (2) first one (1) food (2) fridayis (1) friends (11) gifts (1) giveaways (26) glasses (3) GroopDealz (2) growing (1) guest post (1) hair (1) hair pretties (6) happiness (4) headbands (2) health & fitness (2) holidays (5) home (1) hoop art (3) inspiring (5) Instagram (3) iPhone (4) Italy (2) itsok (1) jewelry (1) lifestyle (1) linky (9) little things (5) living (1) los angeles (1) love (9) maintainence (1) mani-monday (1) meetmark (1) modcloth (2) Molly (1) Momma (2) mommas (3) motivation (1) movies (1) moving (5) music (1) musings (4) Nanny (1) new house (1) ombre (1) our story (2) outdoors (2) pickling (1) pinterest (1) pintrest (5) polyvore (1) reality (2) recipes (17) relaxation (2) sad day (1) sale (4) sales (1) SAVETHEBOOBIES (2) seriously amazing + seriously whaaat (1) shakes (1) shop my closet (2) shopkempt (1) Shopping (7) sick day (2) SNAP (1) southern california (1) special events (3) sponsored (1) Sponsors (11) stories (1) sunshine (3) sweet treats (1) switzerland (1) taking stock (2) tattoo (1) thankful (5) the good stuff (25) the tweet (1) thoughts (4) travel (2) trips (1) tutorial (1) vacation (1) vintage (2) winner (12) WIWW (10) xoxo (44) Yummy (21)
Beautiful Blendings 2011. Please ask before taking any pictures or words. Thanks. Xo. Tara. Powered by Blogger.

BEAUTIFUL BLENDINGS All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger