{A Day in the Life}

THE GIRLFRIEND EDITION


This is me as a girlfriend. I do not cook. Unless you beg me. Then maybe. I like doing laundry and folding and color-coding the drawers. Yep. I like the house to be clean and will spend 2.5 hours scrubbing the grout of the tiles in the shower because I like things to be clean. Also, there is a specific way to load the dishwasher and I prefer to do it myself. Thanks.

I will give you a full pedicure treatment because I don't mind and I like seeing your toes happy and neat. I also don't mind giving back rubs or running my fingers through your hair while watching a movie. I do love baking and hope you will try everything I venture to make. Especially these. Yum.

I do not know what I want to eat; because I am picky. Honestly if you were not with me; you know I'd just eat something silly and small and be PERFECTLY happy about it. Like an artichoke and a diet coke. Mmm. And I do not want to be the one to always make all the decisions everyday even though I know I'll have to because I like to have a plan. I like to hear from you but if I haven't all day I will think of something to text you because I can't wait to talk to you. This usually won't be difficult to do because in a normal 8-10 hour day I usually encounter 25 different things that I can't wait to tell you and sometimes need to make a list.




Work makes me seriously cranky, as do my terrible knees and messed up back. I would love it if you offered a massage but in case you do not; I will drop LOTS of hints. You will have to listen to many stories about kids, their parents, and how I just want time to write and craft but that's just what I need to talk about.

I'm a huge mess. Emotionally I mean. Sometimes I just will need a good cry and want LOTS of hugs from you. This leads me to my point about how passionate and affectionate I am. I need a thousand hugs, kisses, touches and smiles a day. And I will take them whenever I can. Xo.

When all comes down to it.... I just want to wake up next to you and fall asleep in your arms. Everything in between is bonus. But I sure like bonuses too.




Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. You sound like the cutest girlfriend ever :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this. i love your pictures too. i wish my husband didnt hate his picture being taken so much

    ReplyDelete

show me some love.

« »

Categories

[heart] (10) {A Day in the Life} (4) {Thrifted Thursdays} (13) 2013 (2) 4sponsor (3) adoption (1) all things culinary (1) anniversary (1) apps (2) Aspirations (12) awkward and awesome. (2) baking (1) Be Sensational (1) birthdays (10) Blog design (2) blogiversary (1) blowfish (6) Books (2) boyfriend (34) bucket list (1) Button (1) cards (1) care (6) causes (2) change (1) change4change (1) christmas (1) CHWH (1) coaching (1) coffee (3) conference (1) cooking (1) crafty (5) Currently. (9) design.decorate (3) DIY (3) dog (1) drinks (1) etsy (29) eyeglam (2) fall (4) family (2) Fashion (12) Favorite lovelies (23) features (2) first one (1) food (2) fridayis (1) friends (11) gifts (1) giveaways (26) glasses (3) GroopDealz (2) growing (1) guest post (1) hair (1) hair pretties (6) happiness (4) headbands (2) health & fitness (2) holidays (5) home (1) hoop art (3) inspiring (5) Instagram (3) iPhone (4) Italy (2) itsok (1) jewelry (1) lifestyle (1) linky (9) little things (5) living (1) los angeles (1) love (9) maintainence (1) mani-monday (1) meetmark (1) modcloth (2) Molly (1) Momma (2) mommas (3) motivation (1) movies (1) moving (5) music (1) musings (4) Nanny (1) new house (1) ombre (1) our story (2) outdoors (2) pickling (1) pinterest (1) pintrest (5) polyvore (1) reality (2) recipes (17) relaxation (2) sad day (1) sale (4) sales (1) SAVETHEBOOBIES (2) seriously amazing + seriously whaaat (1) shakes (1) shop my closet (2) shopkempt (1) Shopping (7) sick day (2) SNAP (1) southern california (1) special events (3) sponsored (1) Sponsors (11) stories (1) sunshine (3) sweet treats (1) switzerland (1) taking stock (2) tattoo (1) thankful (5) the good stuff (25) the tweet (1) thoughts (4) travel (2) trips (1) tutorial (1) vacation (1) vintage (2) winner (12) WIWW (10) xoxo (44) Yummy (21)
Beautiful Blendings 2011. Please ask before taking any pictures or words. Thanks. Xo. Tara. Powered by Blogger.

BEAUTIFUL BLENDINGS All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger