Inspiration

Started thinking about my next tattoo today.
If you don't know me well, 
know that I very much love tattoos.
I have 3 so far. 
I will share pictures later.

But for a long time I have wanted.....
a half sleeve. 
Of what?
Well glad you asked.
Of an art nouveau, 
naked lady.
Or semi-naked. 
Here's what I mean, 
in case you are unfamiliar with the style.


I love this one because the lady has long brown hair.
I want my lady to be brunette, 
Like yours truly. 


In this one I really like the flow and pose. 
But it definitely lacks something....

COLOR!!!
Everything about this one is AMAZING! 
I love the theme, 
the color scheme, 
and the hot lady. 
{tee-hee}

By the way, 
I am totally serious about all this.
Just need to save my monies, 
(in the big water jug I have)
And find an amazing artist. 
And then get brave!

Don't worry, 
I always get tattoos in the most PAINFUL of places.
So I am fully ready for it.
But still....

Ok, here's a picture of the most recent one I got.
(March 2009)


Because I always need a reminder to "Let Go" of the little stressful stuff.
The small challenges don't matter and shouldn't stress us!

Have you heard this? 
(sidenote: I LOVE Imogen Heap! She is incredible and I've seen her perform live twice and if you get the chance to see her GO! And love her music with me!)

But back to the tat story:
I got that in March of 2009 for my 23rd birthday.
From boyfriend.
Because I also had convinced him to get his very first tattoo.
For his 28th birthday.
So we got tattoos together.
For our birthdays.
Since they are 3 days apart.
(isn't it the most fun growing-old-together thing about us? I can't wait to see how many other birthday special memories we make over the years!)

Here is a glimpse at his ink:
It's an old symbol for fermenation.
And it suits him just amazing.
Since he majored in fermentation science and all.
And he's a brewer. 
Also, he wants more tattoos as well.
So we are committed this year.
Get something new.
It's an investment I just love to make.
Because it's timeless art. 


What do you think?
Do you have ink to share? 
email me pictures of what you've got!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

show me some love.

« »

Categories

[heart] (10) {A Day in the Life} (4) {Thrifted Thursdays} (13) 2013 (2) 4sponsor (3) adoption (1) all things culinary (1) anniversary (1) apps (2) Aspirations (12) awkward and awesome. (2) baking (1) Be Sensational (1) birthdays (10) Blog design (2) blogiversary (1) blowfish (6) Books (2) boyfriend (34) bucket list (1) Button (1) cards (1) care (6) causes (2) change (1) change4change (1) christmas (1) CHWH (1) coaching (1) coffee (3) conference (1) cooking (1) crafty (5) Currently. (9) design.decorate (3) DIY (3) dog (1) drinks (1) etsy (29) eyeglam (2) fall (4) family (2) Fashion (12) Favorite lovelies (23) features (2) first one (1) food (2) fridayis (1) friends (11) gifts (1) giveaways (26) glasses (3) GroopDealz (2) growing (1) guest post (1) hair (1) hair pretties (6) happiness (4) headbands (2) health & fitness (2) holidays (5) home (1) hoop art (3) inspiring (5) Instagram (3) iPhone (4) Italy (2) itsok (1) jewelry (1) lifestyle (1) linky (9) little things (5) living (1) los angeles (1) love (9) maintainence (1) mani-monday (1) meetmark (1) modcloth (2) Molly (1) Momma (2) mommas (3) motivation (1) movies (1) moving (5) music (1) musings (4) Nanny (1) new house (1) ombre (1) our story (2) outdoors (2) pickling (1) pinterest (1) pintrest (5) polyvore (1) reality (2) recipes (17) relaxation (2) sad day (1) sale (4) sales (1) SAVETHEBOOBIES (2) seriously amazing + seriously whaaat (1) shakes (1) shop my closet (2) shopkempt (1) Shopping (7) sick day (2) SNAP (1) southern california (1) special events (3) sponsored (1) Sponsors (11) stories (1) sunshine (3) sweet treats (1) switzerland (1) taking stock (2) tattoo (1) thankful (5) the good stuff (25) the tweet (1) thoughts (4) travel (2) trips (1) tutorial (1) vacation (1) vintage (2) winner (12) WIWW (10) xoxo (44) Yummy (21)
Beautiful Blendings 2011. Please ask before taking any pictures or words. Thanks. Xo. Tara. Powered by Blogger.

BEAUTIFUL BLENDINGS All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger