New Look and Yummy Snack

As you can all see I have updated the look of things here.
I'm not sure that I'm still totally happy with it,
but it's a work in progress.
I didn't like that I was spending so much time making fun pictures for you all,
and they wouldn't fit right on my old format.
So onto the new. 

I have many new blogs that I need to write for you.
I will promise to get them done very soon.
It's been quite the long week.
Lots of fun, lots of yuck, and just the world continuing to move forward.
But I do have something yummy to share.

So you may know I have no children of my own.
(whew...for now)
But I am a nanny and have a B.A. in Early Childhood,
so I can say I know some things in that area.
In fact I have another blog dedicated to the kiddos.
You can find it here if you'd like.
But I don't spend much time with it. 

Anywho....
I am trying to get my little E. to eat more veggies.
She is 2. 
(well almost)
And she's not too happy with those veggies.
So I came up with this idea recently,
after the discovery that she LOVES smoothies.



It's a smoothie with VEGGIES!
I did 1c. OJ
Frozen blueberries
Frozen strawberries
Fresh spinach
1 carrot
1 stalk of celery

And.....


Viola!
She LOVED it! 
I will be repeating this all the time!
I drank it too! 
So good!
So go make a smoothie!
Yum.

1 comments:

  1. Just found your sweet little blog! My name is Myriah, come on over to www.myriahmae.blogspot.com! This smoothie sounds really yummy may have to make me one! Nice to "meet" you!

    ReplyDelete

show me some love.

« »

Categories

[heart] (10) {A Day in the Life} (4) {Thrifted Thursdays} (13) 2013 (2) 4sponsor (3) adoption (1) all things culinary (1) anniversary (1) apps (2) Aspirations (12) awkward and awesome. (2) baking (1) Be Sensational (1) birthdays (10) Blog design (2) blogiversary (1) blowfish (6) Books (2) boyfriend (34) bucket list (1) Button (1) cards (1) care (6) causes (2) change (1) change4change (1) christmas (1) CHWH (1) coaching (1) coffee (3) conference (1) cooking (1) crafty (5) Currently. (9) design.decorate (3) DIY (3) dog (1) drinks (1) etsy (29) eyeglam (2) fall (4) family (2) Fashion (12) Favorite lovelies (23) features (2) first one (1) food (2) fridayis (1) friends (11) gifts (1) giveaways (26) glasses (3) GroopDealz (2) growing (1) guest post (1) hair (1) hair pretties (6) happiness (4) headbands (2) health & fitness (2) holidays (5) home (1) hoop art (3) inspiring (5) Instagram (3) iPhone (4) Italy (2) itsok (1) jewelry (1) lifestyle (1) linky (9) little things (5) living (1) los angeles (1) love (9) maintainence (1) mani-monday (1) meetmark (1) modcloth (2) Molly (1) Momma (2) mommas (3) motivation (1) movies (1) moving (5) music (1) musings (4) Nanny (1) new house (1) ombre (1) our story (2) outdoors (2) pickling (1) pinterest (1) pintrest (5) polyvore (1) reality (2) recipes (17) relaxation (2) sad day (1) sale (4) sales (1) SAVETHEBOOBIES (2) seriously amazing + seriously whaaat (1) shakes (1) shop my closet (2) shopkempt (1) Shopping (7) sick day (2) SNAP (1) southern california (1) special events (3) sponsored (1) Sponsors (11) stories (1) sunshine (3) sweet treats (1) switzerland (1) taking stock (2) tattoo (1) thankful (5) the good stuff (25) the tweet (1) thoughts (4) travel (2) trips (1) tutorial (1) vacation (1) vintage (2) winner (12) WIWW (10) xoxo (44) Yummy (21)
Beautiful Blendings 2011. Please ask before taking any pictures or words. Thanks. Xo. Tara. Powered by Blogger.

BEAUTIFUL BLENDINGS All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger