2014 is all about fun. It's about bold colors, new adventures and getting out there and just BEING.
And here are some ideas on how you can get started with all the FUN!
DO>> A DAY OF FUN PHOTOGRAPHY
That's right. Grab a camera (one of those real ones that wasn't included in your telephone) and go exploring.
1. Pop on a bright dress that's comfy but makes you feel fab and go find colors from your look in the outdoors.
2. Try on a new bright nail just for fun and maybe your pictures will find some new bright colors too!
3. Wear a great flat for all that running around town but don't forget to make it bold and beautiful.
4. Visit parks, carnivals, beaches, roller rinks, birthday parties and much more.... find color and fun in the everyday without breaking the bank!
5. Don't forget your shades! But enjoy all that beautiful sun. You'll be amazed what you find on your color scavenger hunt.
DO>>SUNDAY BRUNCH w/ THE GIRLS
The greatest food for your soul is definitely laughing and munching with your gals. So why not host?
flair:: a simple garland can be the perfect touch of color and whimsy for setting the mood whether the party be indoors or out.
wear:: no need to dress fancy but cute and flirty definitely doesn't hurt either. after all, the girls will appreciate those polka dots and sparkles WAY more than your fella anyhow.
hair:: brunch is no occasion for curling irons and complicated updo's. Toss that hair in a messy bun and add your cutest headband and you've got the perfect look for pancakes.
eat:: just because food is covering it doesn't mean it can't be fun! grab a plate with a punch of color and make those muffins really jump in their mouths.
feet:: a simple bootie in a neutral tone is not only a classy choice for brunch but one that will keep you from apologizing for dropping the OJ all over your bestie. Save the heels for the dinner party!
treat:: it's brunch not training sessions for the olympics. have dessert for breakfast! oh, and the brighter the better. Make sure everyone tries the macaroons!