the best shower of my life


follow me on instagram: @beautifulblendings

As you know.... we recently just found a wonderful new home and this past weekend we got all moved in. As fun as moving can be, I actually have to say that this move went pretty darn well. We had help from my boss at the brewery (and his BIG truck) and although we got up fairly early the whole thing was pretty much over by lunch. We spent the afternoon cleaning and organizing everything. And once a few pieces of new furniture arrive next week.... I think we'll be set.



Can I mention how amazing it is to have new appliances!?! Not only do I have a stove/oven that actually works now (which makes the baker in me and the chef in my fella quite happy) but I also have a freaking washer AND dryer of my very own people! I was actually able to do two loads of laundry the SAME DAY we moved in!
And even more so.... our living room/kitchen is one room (which we thought might be weird) but turns out it's AMAZING because Cole can cook dinner while I fold laundry while we BOTH watch (and yell furiously at) The Voice.
---side note: can anyone else believe Sarah Simmons was kicked off? WHAT!? I totally tweeted her to show my love and she RESPONDED! Oh twitter. 


Also, we have fruit trees in our own yard. Satsumas, guava, avocado, pomegranate and MORE. I get to walk outside, pluck a ripe fruit from a tree.... and DEVOUR it. Nothing could be more satisfying.

EXCEPT....my shower. Oh, my, shower. It's white with a window up top to let in the fresh air and sunshine, and the water pressure is REAL folks. I think my entire cleaning process took about a third the time as my last shower but I wanted to stay in longer because I felt like I was showering in heaven. I'm telling you.... if you knock on my door and ask to use my shower; I may have to charge you. ahhhh. 

I really felt like we were so stressed before and now with this new place..... I understand that having a HOME is really more important than just a place to live.




If you want more seriously beautiful posts be sure to follow along with:
 Follow on Bloglovin

1 comments:

  1. Oh, I am so jealous! Jen and I live in her childhood bedroom right now, and we're longing for our own place again. I LOVE ceiling lights (er, window?) in showers. So lovely. :D

    ReplyDelete

show me some love.

« »

Categories

[heart] (10) {A Day in the Life} (4) {Thrifted Thursdays} (13) 2013 (2) 4sponsor (3) adoption (1) all things culinary (1) anniversary (1) apps (2) Aspirations (12) awkward and awesome. (2) baking (1) Be Sensational (1) birthdays (10) Blog design (2) blogiversary (1) blowfish (6) Books (2) boyfriend (34) bucket list (1) Button (1) cards (1) care (6) causes (2) change (1) change4change (1) christmas (1) CHWH (1) coaching (1) coffee (3) conference (1) cooking (1) crafty (5) Currently. (9) design.decorate (3) DIY (3) dog (1) drinks (1) etsy (29) eyeglam (2) fall (4) family (2) Fashion (12) Favorite lovelies (23) features (2) first one (1) food (2) fridayis (1) friends (11) gifts (1) giveaways (26) glasses (3) GroopDealz (2) growing (1) guest post (1) hair (1) hair pretties (6) happiness (4) headbands (2) health & fitness (2) holidays (5) home (1) hoop art (3) inspiring (5) Instagram (3) iPhone (4) Italy (2) itsok (1) jewelry (1) lifestyle (1) linky (9) little things (5) living (1) los angeles (1) love (9) maintainence (1) mani-monday (1) meetmark (1) modcloth (2) Molly (1) Momma (2) mommas (3) motivation (1) movies (1) moving (5) music (1) musings (4) Nanny (1) new house (1) ombre (1) our story (2) outdoors (2) pickling (1) pinterest (1) pintrest (5) polyvore (1) reality (2) recipes (17) relaxation (2) sad day (1) sale (4) sales (1) SAVETHEBOOBIES (2) seriously amazing + seriously whaaat (1) shakes (1) shop my closet (2) shopkempt (1) Shopping (7) sick day (2) SNAP (1) southern california (1) special events (3) sponsored (1) Sponsors (11) stories (1) sunshine (3) sweet treats (1) switzerland (1) taking stock (2) tattoo (1) thankful (5) the good stuff (25) the tweet (1) thoughts (4) travel (2) trips (1) tutorial (1) vacation (1) vintage (2) winner (12) WIWW (10) xoxo (44) Yummy (21)
Beautiful Blendings 2011. Please ask before taking any pictures or words. Thanks. Xo. Tara. Powered by Blogger.

BEAUTIFUL BLENDINGS All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger