WIWW {of sorts}

Sorry I haven't been around much lately. I SO miss blogging in all it's entirety. I haven't even read a blog post in a week! Which means I will have HUNDREDS to read when I finally can catch up because I never miss a post from my favorites… that's like missing out on something special.

Well if you follow me on Facebook or twitter you know that right after Christmas I got into a car accident. It wasn't pretty but I am ok.

Thankfully I have great insurance and right now my car is getting all fixed up!

But besides that I also have been working like nuts on my Groopdealz orders. I know I mentioned that before but seriously y'all it's like everytime I finish and package an order I feel like the list grows even longer. I feel terrible because I want them to all go out to their owners in a timely manner but it's taking me forever. Oy.

But in between my two jobs I sit at my desk and hot glue until the late hours of the night. No one said being a handmade business owner was easy.

But it is fun. And because I miss you all so dearly I've decided to give free shipping until the end of January. Please order your favs from the shop because soon they may all be going away for a bit of Spring cleaning.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/BeautifulBlendings

Use code: PARTY2012 for FREE shipping!!

Until later here are some pictures of my fav new top from Target that I'm happy I wore today.

Happy New Year my friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

show me some love.

« »

Categories

[heart] (10) {A Day in the Life} (4) {Thrifted Thursdays} (13) 2013 (2) 4sponsor (3) adoption (1) all things culinary (1) anniversary (1) apps (2) Aspirations (12) awkward and awesome. (2) baking (1) Be Sensational (1) birthdays (10) Blog design (2) blogiversary (1) blowfish (6) Books (2) boyfriend (34) bucket list (1) Button (1) cards (1) care (6) causes (2) change (1) change4change (1) christmas (1) CHWH (1) coaching (1) coffee (3) conference (1) cooking (1) crafty (5) Currently. (9) design.decorate (3) DIY (3) dog (1) drinks (1) etsy (29) eyeglam (2) fall (4) family (2) Fashion (12) Favorite lovelies (23) features (2) first one (1) food (2) fridayis (1) friends (11) gifts (1) giveaways (26) glasses (3) GroopDealz (2) growing (1) guest post (1) hair (1) hair pretties (6) happiness (4) headbands (2) health & fitness (2) holidays (5) home (1) hoop art (3) inspiring (5) Instagram (3) iPhone (4) Italy (2) itsok (1) jewelry (1) lifestyle (1) linky (9) little things (5) living (1) los angeles (1) love (9) maintainence (1) mani-monday (1) meetmark (1) modcloth (2) Molly (1) Momma (2) mommas (3) motivation (1) movies (1) moving (5) music (1) musings (4) Nanny (1) new house (1) ombre (1) our story (2) outdoors (2) pickling (1) pinterest (1) pintrest (5) polyvore (1) reality (2) recipes (17) relaxation (2) sad day (1) sale (4) sales (1) SAVETHEBOOBIES (2) seriously amazing + seriously whaaat (1) shakes (1) shop my closet (2) shopkempt (1) Shopping (7) sick day (2) SNAP (1) southern california (1) special events (3) sponsored (1) Sponsors (11) stories (1) sunshine (3) sweet treats (1) switzerland (1) taking stock (2) tattoo (1) thankful (5) the good stuff (25) the tweet (1) thoughts (4) travel (2) trips (1) tutorial (1) vacation (1) vintage (2) winner (12) WIWW (10) xoxo (44) Yummy (21)
Beautiful Blendings 2011. Please ask before taking any pictures or words. Thanks. Xo. Tara. Powered by Blogger.

BEAUTIFUL BLENDINGS All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger