Whew!

I am moved in. I FINALLY have the internet BACK! And I have a wedding this weekend to attend, going out of town next weekend and I'm totally BUSY with work these next few weeks. So NO pictures yet of the new place. It's too much of a mess for me to want to share it with you! But onward to better things.

I have been a Blackberry girl for the last two years. And let me tell you, I LOVE that blackberry. So organized and simple. Oh and tiny. Pocket size----so important to a chica. Especially this one who is busy chasing kiddos around all day.

But the time had come (and the upgrade was calling my name) for a switch. I have been really anti-touch screen because everytime I would try one it made me NUTS. But I've also been REAL jelly over all you guys and your SUPER CUTE Instagram pictures all over my twitter every.single.day. Did I mention that I've been jealous? So this week I caved. I made the hard fun decision to buy an iPhone. And the day it arrived I was waiting at the door (because of course when the Fedex truck pulls up to your place you instantaneously run to the front door and wait like an eager puppy). And it was beautiful in it's simple sleek box.

And what did I download FIRST? Before Facebook, Twitter or any crazy cool games, fashion advice, weather bug, etc.Well of course INSTAGRAM. And I am in LA LA LOVE with it. I take pictures of anything and everything folks. Sorry if you're following me. I'll get over it in the next year or so.

So today I want to share a day in the life of my iPhone instagram. Which I present to you in these glorious photos of course.


{ONE} My dresses arrived from Modcloth and I was so excited to finally try them on. You may remember them from this post. Thanks for all of your feedback and I'll be sure to post the winner after the wedding this weekend!
{TWO} The little lovelies that I work with everyday. They love being sweet.
{THREE} Delicious dinner with my man on the first warm-ish day at the PDX foodcarts. Seriously amazing stuff.
{FOUR} My latest giveaway win that I just adore! Won it from this amazing blog! They promote your shop and even host giveaways. Check them out for reals.
{FIVE}My NEW TOMS! I am so stinking excited about these. The lovely Kim from Yellow Songbird who so SWEETLY bought them for me and sent them as they were sold out online and she found them in her town! Isn't that the nicest? We met over twitter btw. Her blog is pretty great too and she just launched her first line of ADORABLE dresses and makes the cutest coffee cozies. Seriously check her out!
{SIX} Our friends Dan and Mirja are visiting from Germany and they are just the CUTEST. Stealing kisses all the time and they just make me swoon! I wish they could stay here forever!
{SEVEN} Uhhh it was the 4th of July. And we may have had some illegal WHAT?!, I mean regular AWESOME fireworks. First time ever that I could feel firework particles raining down on me. Sort of scary and amazing all at once.
{EIGHT} My man and I being awesome and watching fireworks. I cherish these moments where everything is just....ahhhh.
{NINE} Uh... IKEA duh. Because apparently if you pack your stuff, move it around in the boxes like 5 times in 2 years and then unpack it again finally.... you end up without essential items. Like, eating utensils AND knives. Not sure about that. But for $40 I got everything I needed plus WAY more.


That was my week. I also WORKED alot. And last night got an airbrush spray tan so that I'll look A-mazing in my cute dress for the wedding. But let me tell you....blog post coming about THAT one. Tee-hee.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

show me some love.

« »

Categories

[heart] (10) {A Day in the Life} (4) {Thrifted Thursdays} (13) 2013 (2) 4sponsor (3) adoption (1) all things culinary (1) anniversary (1) apps (2) Aspirations (12) awkward and awesome. (2) baking (1) Be Sensational (1) birthdays (10) Blog design (2) blogiversary (1) blowfish (6) Books (2) boyfriend (34) bucket list (1) Button (1) cards (1) care (6) causes (2) change (1) change4change (1) christmas (1) CHWH (1) coaching (1) coffee (3) conference (1) cooking (1) crafty (5) Currently. (9) design.decorate (3) DIY (3) dog (1) drinks (1) etsy (29) eyeglam (2) fall (4) family (2) Fashion (12) Favorite lovelies (23) features (2) first one (1) food (2) fridayis (1) friends (11) gifts (1) giveaways (26) glasses (3) GroopDealz (2) growing (1) guest post (1) hair (1) hair pretties (6) happiness (4) headbands (2) health & fitness (2) holidays (5) home (1) hoop art (3) inspiring (5) Instagram (3) iPhone (4) Italy (2) itsok (1) jewelry (1) lifestyle (1) linky (9) little things (5) living (1) los angeles (1) love (9) maintainence (1) mani-monday (1) meetmark (1) modcloth (2) Molly (1) Momma (2) mommas (3) motivation (1) movies (1) moving (5) music (1) musings (4) Nanny (1) new house (1) ombre (1) our story (2) outdoors (2) pickling (1) pinterest (1) pintrest (5) polyvore (1) reality (2) recipes (17) relaxation (2) sad day (1) sale (4) sales (1) SAVETHEBOOBIES (2) seriously amazing + seriously whaaat (1) shakes (1) shop my closet (2) shopkempt (1) Shopping (7) sick day (2) SNAP (1) southern california (1) special events (3) sponsored (1) Sponsors (11) stories (1) sunshine (3) sweet treats (1) switzerland (1) taking stock (2) tattoo (1) thankful (5) the good stuff (25) the tweet (1) thoughts (4) travel (2) trips (1) tutorial (1) vacation (1) vintage (2) winner (12) WIWW (10) xoxo (44) Yummy (21)
Beautiful Blendings 2011. Please ask before taking any pictures or words. Thanks. Xo. Tara. Powered by Blogger.

BEAUTIFUL BLENDINGS All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger