Weekends

These are my weekends.

Wake up with my fella. LATE. always. Ahhhh.
He usually makes a little coffee.
And breakfast.
I'm not lazy, he just likes/prefers to cook.
We get on our laptops and do "work" for a couple hours.

Shower. 
And the EVER exciting process of make-up, clothes, etc.
I consider myself a pretty low-maintenance girl.
Especially on the weekends.
I can be ready in 30 mins or less!
Fella thinks it could be even less if I'd just give up the make-up. 
He says he doesn't know why I do it anyway. 
I look gorgeous as is. 
He just doesn't understand the years of conditioning girls have.
And I will go without it.
Sometimes.
He's sweet.

 Love that necklace like I do?
Get it here: TinkerBBoutique
{Buy 2, get 1 free right now!}

Then after we are finally ready to go somewhere,
We usually have plans with friends.
Cause my fella enjoys being social.
And sometimes so do I.
IF I can stop thinking of ALL that I need to get done.
So friends,
SORRY if I ever seem distracted or stressed.
I just have SO MUCH on my mind.
ALL THE TIME.

We really love going to enjoy a beer.
Seeing a cheap movie.
Or frozen yogurt!
Or just hanging together is always nice too.
























And then.
sometimes.
I am able to get some crafting,
emailing,
and blogging done.
WHICH I LOVE. 
It's great.
We snuggle together.
And my fella helps me by modeling my crafts.
or I might be the one who makes him help. 
And we watch some Netflix,
Or Hulu.
And talk.
And laugh.
And there's the weekend. Pretty much anyway.


A Day in the Life.
Link it, my pretties.

Photobucket


2 comments:

  1. Sounds darn right perfect. Love your weekend recap.
    I work everyweekend ......by contract. Im an old nurse....
    I work the night shift every sat and sun. And I like it that way.
    I get my whole week free .
    to blog
    to knit
    to capture images on my camera
    to be with Fireman.....and
    I love me my naps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great weekend! p.s. i think i'm low maintenance too but i almost always put makeup on. Girls are funny!

    ReplyDelete

show me some love.

« »

Categories

[heart] (10) {A Day in the Life} (4) {Thrifted Thursdays} (13) 2013 (2) 4sponsor (3) adoption (1) all things culinary (1) anniversary (1) apps (2) Aspirations (12) awkward and awesome. (2) baking (1) Be Sensational (1) birthdays (10) Blog design (2) blogiversary (1) blowfish (6) Books (2) boyfriend (34) bucket list (1) Button (1) cards (1) care (6) causes (2) change (1) change4change (1) christmas (1) CHWH (1) coaching (1) coffee (3) conference (1) cooking (1) crafty (5) Currently. (9) design.decorate (3) DIY (3) dog (1) drinks (1) etsy (29) eyeglam (2) fall (4) family (2) Fashion (12) Favorite lovelies (23) features (2) first one (1) food (2) fridayis (1) friends (11) gifts (1) giveaways (26) glasses (3) GroopDealz (2) growing (1) guest post (1) hair (1) hair pretties (6) happiness (4) headbands (2) health & fitness (2) holidays (5) home (1) hoop art (3) inspiring (5) Instagram (3) iPhone (4) Italy (2) itsok (1) jewelry (1) lifestyle (1) linky (9) little things (5) living (1) los angeles (1) love (9) maintainence (1) mani-monday (1) meetmark (1) modcloth (2) Molly (1) Momma (2) mommas (3) motivation (1) movies (1) moving (5) music (1) musings (4) Nanny (1) new house (1) ombre (1) our story (2) outdoors (2) pickling (1) pinterest (1) pintrest (5) polyvore (1) reality (2) recipes (17) relaxation (2) sad day (1) sale (4) sales (1) SAVETHEBOOBIES (2) seriously amazing + seriously whaaat (1) shakes (1) shop my closet (2) shopkempt (1) Shopping (7) sick day (2) SNAP (1) southern california (1) special events (3) sponsored (1) Sponsors (11) stories (1) sunshine (3) sweet treats (1) switzerland (1) taking stock (2) tattoo (1) thankful (5) the good stuff (25) the tweet (1) thoughts (4) travel (2) trips (1) tutorial (1) vacation (1) vintage (2) winner (12) WIWW (10) xoxo (44) Yummy (21)
Beautiful Blendings 2011. Please ask before taking any pictures or words. Thanks. Xo. Tara. Powered by Blogger.

BEAUTIFUL BLENDINGS All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger