25th year. Just around the Corner.

I love my birthday.
Have I mentioned that?
It's only 12 days away.
But I also love your birthday.
Just love birthdays.
<3

In light of this I'd like to share my dream list.
That is, what I wish I owned.
Which I am now using my birthday as an excuse to talk about.
I do not expect to get any of these items.
Nor do I need them.
But it's my birthday...(in 12 days)
And I'll dream if I want to. 



And also....







Mmm...I love juice. 
Alot. 



I would keep this entire bedroom.
But mostly I just need sheets.
And the duvet.
But why be choosy?







I would love to take pictures on something other than my BB. 
That's BlackBerry for those of you out of the nerdy loop.




Well of course. 
As well as....
This month's giveaway.
Get on it. 




As well as....


from justlovelythings
And I already ordered these both.
So dream no more for # Six.
But I wanted to share.



Basically I just need jeans.
Without holes in the knees.
That I've blown out from chasing kiddos around.
And it would be awesome if they fit.
Perfect.
The abs I'd take too.
But mostly just the jeans.



Something shiny.
Hey, I said it was a dream list.
Every girl dreams of this one.
someday.


On that note.....
I'll end this list.
Cause it will go on. 
forever.

Oh, but I also dream to stay twenty-five always.
Because I'm thinking my twenty-fifth year will be my best.

cause I have amazing friends.


... a man who keeps me smiling
(even when I make him crazy)


and pretty sure I work with the cutest toes in town.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

show me some love.

« »

Categories

[heart] (10) {A Day in the Life} (4) {Thrifted Thursdays} (13) 2013 (2) 4sponsor (3) adoption (1) all things culinary (1) anniversary (1) apps (2) Aspirations (12) awkward and awesome. (2) baking (1) Be Sensational (1) birthdays (10) Blog design (2) blogiversary (1) blowfish (6) Books (2) boyfriend (34) bucket list (1) Button (1) cards (1) care (6) causes (2) change (1) change4change (1) christmas (1) CHWH (1) coaching (1) coffee (3) conference (1) cooking (1) crafty (5) Currently. (9) design.decorate (3) DIY (3) dog (1) drinks (1) etsy (29) eyeglam (2) fall (4) family (2) Fashion (12) Favorite lovelies (23) features (2) first one (1) food (2) fridayis (1) friends (11) gifts (1) giveaways (26) glasses (3) GroopDealz (2) growing (1) guest post (1) hair (1) hair pretties (6) happiness (4) headbands (2) health & fitness (2) holidays (5) home (1) hoop art (3) inspiring (5) Instagram (3) iPhone (4) Italy (2) itsok (1) jewelry (1) lifestyle (1) linky (9) little things (5) living (1) los angeles (1) love (9) maintainence (1) mani-monday (1) meetmark (1) modcloth (2) Molly (1) Momma (2) mommas (3) motivation (1) movies (1) moving (5) music (1) musings (4) Nanny (1) new house (1) ombre (1) our story (2) outdoors (2) pickling (1) pinterest (1) pintrest (5) polyvore (1) reality (2) recipes (17) relaxation (2) sad day (1) sale (4) sales (1) SAVETHEBOOBIES (2) seriously amazing + seriously whaaat (1) shakes (1) shop my closet (2) shopkempt (1) Shopping (7) sick day (2) SNAP (1) southern california (1) special events (3) sponsored (1) Sponsors (11) stories (1) sunshine (3) sweet treats (1) switzerland (1) taking stock (2) tattoo (1) thankful (5) the good stuff (25) the tweet (1) thoughts (4) travel (2) trips (1) tutorial (1) vacation (1) vintage (2) winner (12) WIWW (10) xoxo (44) Yummy (21)
Beautiful Blendings 2011. Please ask before taking any pictures or words. Thanks. Xo. Tara. Powered by Blogger.

BEAUTIFUL BLENDINGS All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger