Love and Care

I am the type of person who always takes care of other people. I think I must've been genetically predisposed to it or something because even when I don't want to; I'm still taking care of someone or something in someway.
I take care of children.


I've been a nanny for almost two years now and while I totally love my job; it's just extremely exhausting. I've been caring for children since I WAS one and now that I'm almost 25, I think I just feel tired. It doesn't mean I want to quit caring for kids.....it just means sometimes I need a break.

I care for my friends.


Anyone who is a good friend knows, that you care for your friends daily. And they do the same. But I've really felt out of touch with all my best friends lately and I don't even know why. What I do know is that it's really hurting my heart. I feel like I have no one to share with, to cry with and to get silly with. I need to drink wine, watch sappy movies, and just share my heart. You know....in that really really good way. And right now it's missing. 

I care for boyfriend. 


 He may not agree with this. But I feel like most days I care for him so much it hurts. Love is such a terrible  wonderful thing because you want to feel like you completely take care of the other person's heart. This means that I try to make him so happy that I quite frequently leave my own happiness in the lurch. It has to be a team effort or else how can I make him happy if I'm always running on empty?

I take care of family.


 I love my momma to death. We are two peas in a pod, besties and there's no one else I can call at 2am and just blubbering cry to; knowing my mom will talk me out of it. But we live far apart. And I haven't seen her in 2 years. (This makes me want to cry) And everytime I hear that my mom is struggling and not getting to be happy every day.... I try and fix it. I want to be able to take care of my mom completely so that every day she lives is AMAZING. But I can't do it. And it breaks my spirit because... She's my hero. 
I take care of anyone who asks.

Need a babysitter, I'm there. Dog needs a walk? Ok. Ride to work....sure. House is dirty, I got it. Need to feed a thousand children while doing eight loads of laundry while getting a college degree while giving the dog a bath while crocheting a blanket for the homeless? Well, you get the point. 

I can't help who I am. 

Yep, this girl.
But gosh it would feel good to have someone want to take a little care of me. And boyfriend does some things like cook for me. But I go days where 90% of my day is spent just talking to a 2-year old. And I sure do love her, but she doesn't really make me feel appreciated. I just want to know that people are thinking about me as much as I am them. Pretty sure that's why us girls love the unexpected. Cause usually it's something showing that someone cares. 
I just want the unexpected note, or a coffee delivery at 3pm because someone knew I was going nutzo. The funny thing you saw in the window of a store and just had to get cause it reminded you of me. A text during the day that just says "love you" or "you rule" or "what's happening girl"....haha. The things you don't ask for. 

I am done with my rant. I just needed to get it off my chest because let's face it; I clearly need a hug.

But I'm going to do these nice things more too.
 Because I think that we all need a little more love and care. 
xo. 
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

show me some love.

« »

Categories

[heart] (10) {A Day in the Life} (4) {Thrifted Thursdays} (13) 2013 (2) 4sponsor (3) adoption (1) all things culinary (1) anniversary (1) apps (2) Aspirations (12) awkward and awesome. (2) baking (1) Be Sensational (1) birthdays (10) Blog design (2) blogiversary (1) blowfish (6) Books (2) boyfriend (34) bucket list (1) Button (1) cards (1) care (6) causes (2) change (1) change4change (1) christmas (1) CHWH (1) coaching (1) coffee (3) conference (1) cooking (1) crafty (5) Currently. (9) design.decorate (3) DIY (3) dog (1) drinks (1) etsy (29) eyeglam (2) fall (4) family (2) Fashion (12) Favorite lovelies (23) features (2) first one (1) food (2) fridayis (1) friends (11) gifts (1) giveaways (26) glasses (3) GroopDealz (2) growing (1) guest post (1) hair (1) hair pretties (6) happiness (4) headbands (2) health & fitness (2) holidays (5) home (1) hoop art (3) inspiring (5) Instagram (3) iPhone (4) Italy (2) itsok (1) jewelry (1) lifestyle (1) linky (9) little things (5) living (1) los angeles (1) love (9) maintainence (1) mani-monday (1) meetmark (1) modcloth (2) Molly (1) Momma (2) mommas (3) motivation (1) movies (1) moving (5) music (1) musings (4) Nanny (1) new house (1) ombre (1) our story (2) outdoors (2) pickling (1) pinterest (1) pintrest (5) polyvore (1) reality (2) recipes (17) relaxation (2) sad day (1) sale (4) sales (1) SAVETHEBOOBIES (2) seriously amazing + seriously whaaat (1) shakes (1) shop my closet (2) shopkempt (1) Shopping (7) sick day (2) SNAP (1) southern california (1) special events (3) sponsored (1) Sponsors (11) stories (1) sunshine (3) sweet treats (1) switzerland (1) taking stock (2) tattoo (1) thankful (5) the good stuff (25) the tweet (1) thoughts (4) travel (2) trips (1) tutorial (1) vacation (1) vintage (2) winner (12) WIWW (10) xoxo (44) Yummy (21)
Beautiful Blendings 2011. Please ask before taking any pictures or words. Thanks. Xo. Tara. Powered by Blogger.

BEAUTIFUL BLENDINGS All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger