the beginning


The start of this blog requires a bit of a story. I have always loved to write. (That's not the whole story) I found writing hard to do into my college years because well, school (and the social life that inevitably follows) takes up pretty much every minute of your time. Now here I am 25 years old (well almost....in 2 months anyways) and I am working on school for a second round.....but this time I want to do it different. Thus actually why I am going back in the first place. But that's a story for another day and not actually the story I want to tell today. I am decidedly writing again because it's really what makes me happy. And because I believe that we all need to find a little happy amongst this crap of life. 

This blog design and well motivation came from something else though. This amazing girl whom I hardly know from college (the first time) but who's blog I one day decided to start reading and absolutely fell in love. You can find her blog here. I literally spend an entire day reading her blog backwards (and on my Blackberry too) just because I couldn't get enough. And now I wait and check eagerly each day for her to post something new because it's like a little glimmer of happy in my day. So I hope to be able to do that for someone else, as well as fulfilling a desire to do something that makes me happy. 

I cannot really tell you what this blog will be about. I don't have a plan for it; rather I just want to see where it goes. So stay tuned. I do already have lots of good ideas and now that it's all set up and I've done this little intro; I can really get into some neat stuff. Yep, neat. 

For now I'll leave you with my favorite part of this new year so far. It's me and the man who also brings me the happy.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

show me some love.

«

Categories

[heart] (10) {A Day in the Life} (4) {Thrifted Thursdays} (13) 2013 (2) 4sponsor (3) adoption (1) all things culinary (1) anniversary (1) apps (2) Aspirations (12) awkward and awesome. (2) baking (1) Be Sensational (1) birthdays (10) Blog design (2) blogiversary (1) blowfish (6) Books (2) boyfriend (34) bucket list (1) Button (1) cards (1) care (6) causes (2) change (1) change4change (1) christmas (1) CHWH (1) coaching (1) coffee (3) conference (1) cooking (1) crafty (5) Currently. (9) design.decorate (3) DIY (3) dog (1) drinks (1) etsy (29) eyeglam (2) fall (4) family (2) Fashion (12) Favorite lovelies (23) features (2) first one (1) food (2) fridayis (1) friends (11) gifts (1) giveaways (26) glasses (3) GroopDealz (2) growing (1) guest post (1) hair (1) hair pretties (6) happiness (4) headbands (2) health & fitness (2) holidays (5) home (1) hoop art (3) inspiring (5) Instagram (3) iPhone (4) Italy (2) itsok (1) jewelry (1) lifestyle (1) linky (9) little things (5) living (1) los angeles (1) love (9) maintainence (1) mani-monday (1) meetmark (1) modcloth (2) Molly (1) Momma (2) mommas (3) motivation (1) movies (1) moving (5) music (1) musings (4) Nanny (1) new house (1) ombre (1) our story (2) outdoors (2) pickling (1) pinterest (1) pintrest (5) polyvore (1) reality (2) recipes (17) relaxation (2) sad day (1) sale (4) sales (1) SAVETHEBOOBIES (2) seriously amazing + seriously whaaat (1) shakes (1) shop my closet (2) shopkempt (1) Shopping (7) sick day (2) SNAP (1) southern california (1) special events (3) sponsored (1) Sponsors (11) stories (1) sunshine (3) sweet treats (1) switzerland (1) taking stock (2) tattoo (1) thankful (5) the good stuff (25) the tweet (1) thoughts (4) travel (2) trips (1) tutorial (1) vacation (1) vintage (2) winner (12) WIWW (10) xoxo (44) Yummy (21)
Beautiful Blendings 2011. Please ask before taking any pictures or words. Thanks. Xo. Tara. Powered by Blogger.

BEAUTIFUL BLENDINGS All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger