Rent your Books! Oh yes.

I have my Bachelor's degree. I don't really talk about that much here because quite frankly... I don't actually use my degree much. Ha. I have a B.A. in Human Development and Family Sciences: Early Childhood Education. Whoa.

Yes, the happy grad with crazy long locks.

Really what that means is that I spent WAY too much money in college. But I wouldn't be upset about it if it were just student loans that I were paying off now that I'm 26 and have been done with school for the past 4 years. I'm upset because I have credit card debt to still pay. And I have that debt because of BOOKS. College books (and the bookstores that sell them) are ridiculously, crazy, out of this world OVERPRICED. They know you need the book, nah.... are required to have the book.... therefore they charge up the whoo-ha for it. And every year there's a new edition to buy. Ugh.

So what to do about it? That's where the AMAZING site CampusBookRentals.com comes into play. Why oh why did this not come to my attention until I'm already finished with school and filled with the debts?

This site is awesome for a number of reasons but the best being that they do simply this: you need a book..... they rent you the book. No crazy purchasing, no trying to sell the book back for 1/3 the cost at the end of 3 months; just simple use it while you need it and then return it. Oh, and they send you a box to ship it back in for FREE. Y'all.... this is AWESOME. AND, if you need the book for longer (cause maybe you had to take your final a bit later than the rest).... no problem. They let you extend your rental period for a tiny cost.

Here's a quick example:

via


Say you need this Comm book for your next class. The PRICE is over $100. Or, you can rent it (with a free return) for the entire class for just $15! Say what?!

All I'm saying is that I may not have been able to take advantage of this fabulous site but I know people who can and I'm sure you do too. So share the love. Share the greatness so that happy young people don't have to start their life off with HEAPS of credit card debt for BOOKS. 


**CampusBookRentals did offer me compensation for this review. But all opinions and words written are of my own accord and I review this site honestly and because I believe in the product/service provided. Rent your books, yo! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

show me some love.

« »

Categories

[heart] (10) {A Day in the Life} (4) {Thrifted Thursdays} (13) 2013 (2) 4sponsor (3) adoption (1) all things culinary (1) anniversary (1) apps (2) Aspirations (12) awkward and awesome. (2) baking (1) Be Sensational (1) birthdays (10) Blog design (2) blogiversary (1) blowfish (6) Books (2) boyfriend (34) bucket list (1) Button (1) cards (1) care (6) causes (2) change (1) change4change (1) christmas (1) CHWH (1) coaching (1) coffee (3) conference (1) cooking (1) crafty (5) Currently. (9) design.decorate (3) DIY (3) dog (1) drinks (1) etsy (29) eyeglam (2) fall (4) family (2) Fashion (12) Favorite lovelies (23) features (2) first one (1) food (2) fridayis (1) friends (11) gifts (1) giveaways (26) glasses (3) GroopDealz (2) growing (1) guest post (1) hair (1) hair pretties (6) happiness (4) headbands (2) health & fitness (2) holidays (5) home (1) hoop art (3) inspiring (5) Instagram (3) iPhone (4) Italy (2) itsok (1) jewelry (1) lifestyle (1) linky (9) little things (5) living (1) los angeles (1) love (9) maintainence (1) mani-monday (1) meetmark (1) modcloth (2) Molly (1) Momma (2) mommas (3) motivation (1) movies (1) moving (5) music (1) musings (4) Nanny (1) new house (1) ombre (1) our story (2) outdoors (2) pickling (1) pinterest (1) pintrest (5) polyvore (1) reality (2) recipes (17) relaxation (2) sad day (1) sale (4) sales (1) SAVETHEBOOBIES (2) seriously amazing + seriously whaaat (1) shakes (1) shop my closet (2) shopkempt (1) Shopping (7) sick day (2) SNAP (1) southern california (1) special events (3) sponsored (1) Sponsors (11) stories (1) sunshine (3) sweet treats (1) switzerland (1) taking stock (2) tattoo (1) thankful (5) the good stuff (25) the tweet (1) thoughts (4) travel (2) trips (1) tutorial (1) vacation (1) vintage (2) winner (12) WIWW (10) xoxo (44) Yummy (21)
Beautiful Blendings 2011. Please ask before taking any pictures or words. Thanks. Xo. Tara. Powered by Blogger.

BEAUTIFUL BLENDINGS All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger