busy like a bee.

Does anyone else feel like they are running a muck doing twenty-two thousand things at once and not a single thing is really getting done? And besides that you are also constantly listing new things on your to-do list so that really it doesn't EVER seem any shorter?

Like currently I am typing this.... directly to my left is a HUGE pile of gifts to be wrapped, packaged and mailed {not at ALL in time for Christmas}, directly under my left arm is my new 2012 planner where I am trying to input all new addresses to avoid much chaos of tracking them down NEXT year, in my lap is the Xbox remote because I'm trying to find something to watch in the background so that I don't feel so alone since my fella is working 7pm-7am tonight {insert really sad Tara here} AND.... to my right is my slowly dying iPhone where I am answering emails, taking photos, perusing twitter....you know. Oh, and did I mention that I also have various other windows open on my computer with many OTHER tasks that I'm trying to complete? AND.... I'm real thirsty.


Whew! BUT, I do have some good news. Two pieces of it in fact. The FIRST: I am offering FREE SHIPPING in the shop from now until the end of the year. Yep, party like it's almost twenty-twelve people.... cause it is. Holy crapola Batman. Just enter the code: PARTY2012 when you check out. Mkay?




And SECOND: Tomorrow, which is Wednesday for those of you reading this perhaps ON Weds or after maybe, after MANY emails and preparation.... I am going to have a featured deal on GroopDealz. If you have never heard of GroopDealz it's like Groupon for handmade people. I am really excited to be working with them and they've done a beautiful job with my product. Here's what you can get:


Also, if you'd help me share the word about the deal I'd be SO eternally grateful to your heart. I'd really love to sell some of these beauties because I think they're super cute AND I have the BEST wrapping supplies that I really want to use! :) Just $3 people.

So either tweet, FB, blog, stumble, pin, text, email, HOLLA, whatever..... but share this deal for me mkay? You'll have TWO days to purchase it. Eeek!

Hope your Wednesday is great and happy ALMOST holidays to ya alright?

***OH! I almost forgot.... no {Thrifted Thursdays} this week. Taking a break in order to have some holiday goodness.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

show me some love.

« »

Categories

[heart] (10) {A Day in the Life} (4) {Thrifted Thursdays} (13) 2013 (2) 4sponsor (3) adoption (1) all things culinary (1) anniversary (1) apps (2) Aspirations (12) awkward and awesome. (2) baking (1) Be Sensational (1) birthdays (10) Blog design (2) blogiversary (1) blowfish (6) Books (2) boyfriend (34) bucket list (1) Button (1) cards (1) care (6) causes (2) change (1) change4change (1) christmas (1) CHWH (1) coaching (1) coffee (3) conference (1) cooking (1) crafty (5) Currently. (9) design.decorate (3) DIY (3) dog (1) drinks (1) etsy (29) eyeglam (2) fall (4) family (2) Fashion (12) Favorite lovelies (23) features (2) first one (1) food (2) fridayis (1) friends (11) gifts (1) giveaways (26) glasses (3) GroopDealz (2) growing (1) guest post (1) hair (1) hair pretties (6) happiness (4) headbands (2) health & fitness (2) holidays (5) home (1) hoop art (3) inspiring (5) Instagram (3) iPhone (4) Italy (2) itsok (1) jewelry (1) lifestyle (1) linky (9) little things (5) living (1) los angeles (1) love (9) maintainence (1) mani-monday (1) meetmark (1) modcloth (2) Molly (1) Momma (2) mommas (3) motivation (1) movies (1) moving (5) music (1) musings (4) Nanny (1) new house (1) ombre (1) our story (2) outdoors (2) pickling (1) pinterest (1) pintrest (5) polyvore (1) reality (2) recipes (17) relaxation (2) sad day (1) sale (4) sales (1) SAVETHEBOOBIES (2) seriously amazing + seriously whaaat (1) shakes (1) shop my closet (2) shopkempt (1) Shopping (7) sick day (2) SNAP (1) southern california (1) special events (3) sponsored (1) Sponsors (11) stories (1) sunshine (3) sweet treats (1) switzerland (1) taking stock (2) tattoo (1) thankful (5) the good stuff (25) the tweet (1) thoughts (4) travel (2) trips (1) tutorial (1) vacation (1) vintage (2) winner (12) WIWW (10) xoxo (44) Yummy (21)
Beautiful Blendings 2011. Please ask before taking any pictures or words. Thanks. Xo. Tara. Powered by Blogger.

BEAUTIFUL BLENDINGS All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger